Based on the Finnish consumer protection legislation, a customer has the right to return or exchange their order by contacting us within 14 days of the delivery. The 14 days are counted from the day when a customer has collected their order.
For the more detailed return instructions, please contact us as soon as possible in a case of return at email@example.com
Annival Interior’s Return Policy:
– The good(s) must be returned in a completely unused and a resalable condition, in its originally packaging with all the parts, with your order confirmation information and given return details information. All goods must be returned immediately after getting our return instructions by email to the email address provided us during placing the order.
– Annival Interior is not responsible for the shipping fees or any other additional charges of the returned goods and thus will not refund them in any circumstances. All international returns must be marked clearly on the outside with ‘Returned Goods’ to avoid import duty. Any import duty that is incurred will be deducted from the refund.
– Refund will not be given if the ordered goods are permanently lost during the return delivery, unless the goods have been classified as lost by the courier company. Annival Interior is not responsible for any lost in transit return delivery.
– Custom cut strings, custom cut fabrics, custom cut oilcloths, crystal lights and custom order items (wallpapers, historical outfits) and grocery don’t have a return policy. We will not accept returns of these goods and thus they will not be refunded in any circumstances.
– If you have gotten a free item on top of you order, the free item must also be returned in a condition required by our return policy.
Please see Terms & Services for more detailed information of Annival Interior’s Return Policy